4 days Casablanca desert trip
4 days Casablanca desert trip
Our 4 days Casablanca desert trip will take you to fall in love with views of the Southeast of Morocco. This Casablanca desert tour will offer you a Merzouga desert experience, which is camel riding and spending a night in the desert camp in the middle of the sand dunes. Moreover, our 4 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech will take us through Dades Gorges, Todgha Gorges, Valley of Roses, Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and the high Atlas mountains. The 4 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech will end in the city of Marrakech.
Highlights of the 4 days desert tour from Casablanca
- Visit the capital city, Rabat.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Fes Medina.
- Stop in the charming town of Ifrane and the macaque cedar forest.
- Embark on a camel trek into the Sahara Desert.
- Spend the night in the desert camp and stargazing in the clear desert sky.
- Visit the dramatic Todra Gorge.
- Stop in Ouarzazate to visit the famous Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains.
Suggested itinerary for the 4 days Casablanca desert trip:
Day 1: Casablanca -Rabat – Excursion in Fes Medina
Today we pick up from your hotel in Casablanca and our 4 days Casablanca desert trip starts with a transfer to the capital of the kingdom Rabat where we visit the Kasbah of Oudaya and the Hassan Tower. We continue to Meknes where we visit Bab Mansour Gate and Moulay Ismail Mausoleum. Then the 4 days Casablanca desert trip will take you to visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis followed by a transfer to Fes. Here we visit the main sights in Medina. Overnight in Riad in Fes.
Day 2: Fes – Ifran – Erfoud – Merzouga Camel Trek
Today after breakfast the 4 days desert tour from Casablanca will give us a drive to Ifran, then we will explore the Cedar forest, and after lunch in Midelt, we travel via Errachidia to Erfoud and Merzouga. We enjoy adventure camel trek across the best dunes of Erg Chebbi. You will enjoy the sunset and spend a night in a comfortable desert camp with dinner under a starry sky.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi Desert – Todra Gorges – Dades Gores
Today our 4 days Casablanca desert trip continues and we enjoy the camel trek to watch the sunrise in the Sahara. After breakfast we will leave for Rissani and Erfoud, you explore Toghra Gorges, which is the highest and the narrowest gorges in Morocco. We will drive through the Dades valley, to explore rock formations known as “monkey toes”. We spend this night in Dades Valley in the local riad with dinner and be ready for the last day of the 4 days Casablanca desert tour.
Day 4: Dades Gorges Skoura – Ait Benhaddou – Marrakech
After breakfast our 4 days Casablanca to Marrakech desert trip continues and we travel via Rose Valley, we visit Skoura Palm Grove and we visit Ouarzazate, well known for being the spot of international movies. We explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou an amazing fortified city in the Atlas Mountains. We drive via the Tichka Pass to reach the red city of Marrakech where the 4 days Casablanca desert trip ends.
⇒ For any other service, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to organize it for you.
Included in the 4 day desert tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
- All hotel/riad transfers.
- Private travel from Casablanca in a comfortable A/C vehicle.
- English-speaking driver/guide.
- All dinners and breakfasts.
- Camel excursion to Merzouga camp.
- Comfortable accommodation in riad/hotel and Sahara camp.
Other Casablanca tours
Fes Merzouga tours
Agadir desert tours
Tangier desert tours
Merzouga desert activities
Frequently asked questions:
- Pack appropriate clothing for the desert, including lightweight, breathable clothing, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Comfortable walking shoes are essential for exploring desert terrain.
- Bring a warm jacket or layers for cooler evenings in the desert.
The cost can vary significantly depending on the duration, type of accommodations, and inclusions. Budget options can start at around 200$ per person, while luxury tours can cost several hundred dollars or more.
Yes, a 4×4 car is available to take you to the camp as an alternative to dromedaries.
You will be staying at a private tent in the desert camp and have a private bathroom.
The answer is yes, you can bring your drinks with you to the camp.