Merzouga cooking class
Merzouga cooking class
The cooking class in Merzouga is a fantastic way to immerse yourself in Moroccan culture, learn how to prepare delicious dishes and enjoy the desert’s unique ambience. It is an enriching experience for food enthusiasts and travellers interested in exploring the flavours of Morocco while surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Sahara Desert.
Highlights of the cooking class in Merzouga
- Learn the art of Moroccan cooking using traditional methods and utensils, gaining hands-on experience in preparing local dishes.
- Gain insights into the culinary heritage of the Berber people, understanding the significance of certain ingredients and cooking styles in the local culture.
- Master the preparation of iconic Moroccan dishes such as tagines and couscous.
- Enjoy a hands-on and interactive cooking environment, allowing you to actively participate in every step of the cooking process.
Suggested itinerary for Merzouga cooking class:
More info about the Merzouga cooking class:
Are you a passionate cook ? Then you are in the right place to join Merzouga cooking class.
Merzouga is one of the best places to visit and be with locals. Being with locals will give you the chance to see and explore how families live their daily life; such as cleaning their simple and earthy houses, making food, taking care of their children and all their daily activities.
With Our Morocco tours you will experience Merzouga cooking class with a Berber family. This Merzouga cooking class activity will give you the chance to join a specialist Berber cook in order to cook together one of the main dishes in the Sahara desert, either getting you involved to make a Berber tagine, Moroccan couscous, Moroccan salad, a kind of Moroccan soup called “Harira” or a Berber pizza. All these meals will be made and served in traditional dishes. The Merzouga cooking class activity will take place either with a family in their house or outside the village under acacia trees in the black deserts of the Merzouga desert.
⇒ For any other service, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to organize it for you.
Included in the Merzouga cooking class activity
- Pick up/drop off at your accommodation.
- Cooking lesson.
- Multi-lingual specialist cook.
- Meal in a local house or in the desert.
- Tagine, Couscous and Berber pizza cooking lesson.
- Moroccan tea.