3 days desert tour from Agadir to Marrakech
3 days tour from Agadir to the Desert
Book your 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Marrakech and get to camel ride in the Sahara desert’s golden sand dunes. In addition, this particular 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Merzouga will give you the opportunity to spend the night in a well-equipped luxury desert camp. Moreover, you will enjoy a beautiful sunset, sunrise, and a starry sky during the night. Generally, the 3 days tour from Agadir to the desert and Marrakech will take you to different continents of Morocco.
Highlights of the 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Marrakech
- Explore the Draa Valley, famous for its date palm groves.
- Reach the Erg Chebbi dunes and experience a camel trek into the Sahara Desert and enjoy a night of camping under the stars.
- Enjoy traditional Berber music around the campfire and savour local cuisine.
- Visit the Todra Gorge and experience the towering cliffs and a lush oasis.
- Visit Ouarzazate, often referred to as the “Hollywood of Morocco,” and explore the famous Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Enjoy scenic views as you drive through the majestic Atlas Mountains.
Suggested itinerary for the 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Marrakech
More info about the 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Marrakech :
Day 2: Ouarzazate- Roses’s Valley- Todra Valley- Sahara desert
⇒ For any other service, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to organise it for you.
Included in the 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Marrakech
- All hotel/riad transfers.
- Private travel from Agadir in a comfortable A/C vehicle.
- English-speaking driver/guide.
- All dinners and breakfasts.
- Camel excursion to Merzouga camp.
- Comfortable accommodation in riad/hotel and Sahara camp.
Other tours from Agadir
Marrakech desert tours
Fes Merzouga tours
Casablanca Morocco tours
Tangier desert tours
Merzouga desert activities
Frequently asked questions:
The 3 days desert tour from Agadir to Merzouga takes around 9 hours to reach Merzouga desert, However, we include the first night in Ouarzazate to reduce the driving hours.
- Pack appropriate clothing for the desert, including lightweight, breathable clothing, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Comfortable walking shoes are essential for exploring desert terrain.
- Bring a warm jacket or layers for cooler evenings in the desert.
The cost can vary significantly depending on the duration, type of accommodations, and inclusions. Budget options can start at around 200$ per person, while luxury tours can cost several hundred dollars or more.
Yes, a 4×4 car is available to take you to the camp as an alternative to dromedaries.
You will be staying at a private tent in the desert camp and have a private bathroom.
The answer is yes, you can bring your drinks with you to the camp.