Merzouga 4x4 desert tour
Merzouga 4x4 desert trip
The Merzouga 4×4 tour offers an unforgettable and adventurous way to discover the natural beauty and cultural richness of the Sahara Desert. It is an ideal way to experience the magic of this unique desert landscape with the comfort and expertise of a guided tour.
Highlights of the Merzouga desert excursion
- Interact with the local Berber people, gaining insights into their nomadic lifestyle, traditions, and culture.
- Erg Chebbi is not just endless dunes; it also features rocky plateaus, desert flora, and occasional oases, showcasing the diversity of the Sahara.
- Experience the thrill of off-road driving in 4×4 vehicles, exploring the more remote and less-travelled areas of Erg Chebbi.
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the desert.
Suggested itinerary for Merzouga 4x4 desert excursion:
More info about the Merzouga 4×4 desert tour:
Merzouga 4×4 desert tour starts from your accommodation in the village. In the morning after having your breakfast we pick you up and begin the journey. Our first stop will take place in Khamlia, the village of black skin people from the origins of Sudan and Ghana, after we enjoy their unique and cultural music and dances our Merzouga 4×4 desert trip will continue to the popular Paris Dakar rally roads, crossing the old Portuguese village M’efes to explore its different kinds of desert fossils. In the midday, we will be with a nomad family in their cultural and simple tents made of the wool of goats and camels, we will have a warm tea together with them and get to know better about their way of living in the desert and their lifestyle in general, here you will experience the real meaning of the Berber hospitality and their great smile when meeting people from other countries. After having a rest, our lunch will be prepared by the simple family and served to us in local and traditional dishes to enjoy its real amazing taste. This Merzouga 4×4 desert tour not only will allow you to enjoy desert views and landscapes but also to live and experience a new culture and new costumes of the Sahara desert. In the afternoon we will drop you off at your accommodation and our Merzouga 4×4 desert excursion ends.
We have a variety of directions to go while you visit Merzouga. Get in touch with us and we make it according to your needs and interests.
Included in the Merzouga 4x4 desert tour
- Pick up/drop off at your accommodation.
- Comfortable Merzouga desert tour in an A/C vehicle.
- English-speaking driver/guide.
- Lunch and soft drinks.
- 4×4 desert excursion.
- Visit M’Ifis mines.
- Visit Khamlia village.
Other desert activities
Marrakech desert tours
Fes Merzouga tours
Casablanca Morocco tours
Agadir desert tours
Tangier desert tours
Frequently asked questions:
1:What should I pack for the Merzouga 4×4 desert tour?
- Pack appropriate clothing for the desert, including lightweight, breathable clothing, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- Comfortable walking shoes are essential for exploring desert terrain.
- Bring a warm jacket or layers for cooler evenings in the desert.
2:What is the cost of the Merzouga desert tour?
The cost can vary significantly depending on the duration, and inclusions.